Makayla Leigh...5 years old (and 3 months) :-)
Chloe Grace... 19 days old

Poor baby...must of had a bad dream...restless while waiting for Mommy in CVS...Chloe has thrush...Mommy has mastitis (sp?)...you breast feeding moms know what that is!
In between the "frowns" she would smile but I couldn't catch them! I was holding her in my right arm sitting in the car trying to use my left hand to take the picture. :-)
And yes...in case you're wondering...Mimi always has her "little" camera in her purse! :-)And shopping takes even longer with 2 kids! Dressing rooms become "nursing" rooms! Mommy needed some clothes (tops)...nothing fits those milk makers! :-) Jamie's excited...she only has 6 more lbs to go for "pre-baby" weight! Heck...she's probably already there not counting...uh...Chloe's "food source". :-)
1 comment:
What ADORABLE girls in your family, Julie! And I LOVE how you capture them in their special moments (all moments are special!). Thanks for taking me on this journey! You have SO MUCH to be thankful for - we all do!
Post a Comment