Today was Makayla, Mommy & Daddy day! 1st they went to see Kung Fu Panda at the movies! Then a snack at Chick Filet! Then to play Putt-Putt Golf!
Chloe spent the day with Mimi & Pops! The past few days she has decided she likes her thumb! Between Jamie and Mimi we have bought and tried every pacifier we can find! She is having trouble keeping it in her mouth. Sometimes we even have to hold it in her mouth until she's sound asleep or when it falls out she fusses. But we'd rather her have the paci and not her thumb! Below you will see Jamie's "remedy" to keep her thumb out of her mouth! :-)
I love my new "baby Nike" shoes! A friend of Mimi's from her work gave them to me.Time for a snooze with Pops!
At Target with Mimi and Pops...trying to get that thumb again!
Yes I am...Red, White, & CUTE! :-)Finished with dinner at Mimi & Pops...now Mommy & Makayla finish the strawberry cake with red, white & blue icing! YUMMY!
Happy Birthday...uh...USA? Uh...Jamie that's the Russian flag colors isn't it? :-) Or could it be a Pepsi cap? Looks like one too! :-) Hey that's ok...you get an A for effort and it still taste yummy! :-)


Swaddle...the "cure" for keeping her thumb out of her mouth. HEHE! We'll see how long that works! "-)
This beautiful bird greeted is this morning at 7am! 




1 comment:
In my defense. I was not thinking colors, rather how much icing I had. OOPS..or like Sean said I made a Pepsi bottle cap. Oh well I can get the cake to taste good just not look so pretty.
Post a Comment