"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13 (NIV)
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
More Giggles & Smiles!
Little "Seanetta"! :-) I so look like my daddy! :-) Makayla having fun at the beach! Mimi & Pops backyard beach that is! Always happy! Mimi...you covered my thumb! Hey are you sticking your tongue out at me! :-)
I was looking for a cute smiling picture of Chloe to put on my fridge...now, I can't make up my minds. She has a beautiful smile. Of course, so does Makayla and her Mommy....and also her Mimi. Love, Mom
3 comments:
What sweet, beautiful girls!!!
Golly - Chloe looks JUST LIKE Sean in that first picture!!! Glad yall are doing well!
I was looking for a cute smiling picture of Chloe to put on my fridge...now, I can't make up my minds. She has a beautiful smile. Of course, so does Makayla and her Mommy....and also her Mimi.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment